Ways to Support
For patients requiring surgery, please consider purchasing your recommended equipment from the Banff Sport Medicine shop.
All profits generated from these sales go directly to the Banff Sport Medicine Foundation to support clinical research and education that improves outcomes from orthopaedic injuries and surgeries.
The shop has the following items for purchase:
- Kodiak Cold Therapy Unit
- T Scope Post-op ROM Knee Brace
- Lateral Stabilizer Soft Knee Brace
- Slingshot III Shoulder Sling
- Ultra CTS Ankle Brace
- Digital EMS 7500
- Breg Lace-up Ankle Brace
The Banff Sport Medicine Foundation does our best to provide volunteer opportunities for those that share our Mission and Vision.
Our Research Group welcomes applications from medical, allied health and other tertiary students to complete supervised research placements. Visit our Research Page to learn more.
As a small organization, your skills can have a direct impact on our activities.
We welcome expressions of interest from professionals as well as community members with the following skills or interests:
- Professionals interested in developing and/or presenting injury prevention workshops
- Professionals with expertise in orthopaedics, sport medicine, sport therapy or similar that are interested in contributing to educational material e.g. writing guest blogs
- Graphic design
- Event management